Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Singles Scene
- Full Bar
4th St. to 28th St., Sixth Ave. to Twelth Ave.
This venue is closed.
This Japanese-Thai noodle bar's menu covers wide swaths of bicultural ground from soba and ramen to the inevitable pad Thai. It's also the first New York restaurant designed by Karim Rashid, whose touch is visible in the silk-screened glass facade, curvaceous furniture, and a bar dispensing thematic cocktails like the tom yumtini.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu