Mon-Sat, 11:30am-11pm; Sun, 11:30am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Canal St. to 14th St., Broadway to West St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
You can't keep a good restaurateur down: After a short-lived foray into upscale Chinese cuisine at Yumcha, Quentin Danté blazed around the corner and opened Noodle Bar. Taking the hawker stands of fifties Hong Kong as his inspiration, he tackles the genre here with everything from pan-fried dumplings to Shanghai broth noodles with roast duck. Dishes like the Chinese-Cuban roast pork, Swiss cheese, and pickled-lettuce sandwich, and five-spice cheesecake suggest that Yumcha’s haute-Asian-fusion spirit lives on.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu