- READER REVIEWS
Nor East Clam Shack
This venue is closed.
Stationed in the former home of Fisk, the Scandinavian takeout annex next door to now-closed White Slab Palace, is Nor East Clam Shack, opened by the people behind the Grey Lady next door. The takeout seafood joint (named for the co-owner's native Maine) is open for lunch and dinner, with walls papered in vintage lobster and clam posters and a few counter seats. On the menu: clam and lobster rolls, a fish sandwich, a hot dog, and possibly the only takeout oysters-on-the-half-shell in town.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu