Norry at Kampuchea
This venue is closed.
The name isn’t the only thing that has changed at Kampuchea (formerly known as Kampuchea Noodle Bar). Owner Ratha Chau now goes by his full surname, Chaupoly, and he and partner Scott Burnett have expanded into an adjacent space with a barroom they’re calling the Norry. On the pub-like menu: “numpang” sandwiches like oxtail with tamarind and honey, fried chicken with spiced fleur de sel, and catfish crêpe tacos. That frees the main restaurant to focus on its restructured menu of more refined fare, like steamed striped bass with fermented cauliflower, sweet breads, and poached chicken in chile-lime broth. More new additions: Stumptown coffee and dessert.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’