Mon-Sat, 11am-9pm; Sun, noon-8pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 28th St.; N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
18th St. to 33rd St., Third Ave. to Eighth Ave.
- Order Delivery with grubhub.com
Num Pang's serving its namesake Cambodian sandwiches in a bigger location. The new flagship fits thirty, and it serves beer, wine, and sangria. There's a rotating roster of num pang sandwiches (basically Cambodian bánh mì), from peppercorn catfish to hoisin meatballs ($8.75 to $13.25), served on toasted Parisi mini-baguettes with the usual pickled carrots, cilantro, cucumbers, and homemade chile-mayo. Plus: Rice bowls and cold Vermicelli noodles.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods