- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Thu, noon-11pm, Fri-Sat, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
- Beer and Wine Only
Numero 28 Pizzeria Napoletana e Ristorante's Chef Ramon Duran is a 40-year veteran of Gino of Capri on Lexington, which closed last year; here, he resurrects some of that eatery's classics, including gnocchi with “secret sauce.” Pizza-wise, you'll find them round and square, white and red, and fired in a brick oven.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu