- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Third Ave.
- Good for Groups
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Bowery to 23rd St., Avenue C to 3rd Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Numero 28 Pizzeria Napoletana e Ristorante's Chef Ramon Duran is a 40-year veteran of Gino of Capri on Lexington, which closed last year; here, he resurrects some of that eatery's classics, including gnocchi with “secret sauce.” Pizza-wise, you'll find them round and square, white and red, and fired in a brick oven.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu