- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Thu, 11am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-12pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
- Good for Groups
- Delivery after 10pm
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
64th St. to 84th St.; FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
Numero 28 Pizzeria Napoletana e Ristorante's Chef Ramon Duran is a 40-year veteran of Gino of Capri on Lexington, which closed last year; here, he resurrects some of that eatery's classics, including gnocchi with “secret sauce.” Pizza-wise, you'll find them round and square, white and red, and fired in a brick oven.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu