- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 51st St.; E, M at Lexington Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Notable Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
38th St. to 68th St., FDR Dr. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
For this venture of many Michael Huynh teamed up with another pair of prolific restaurateurs, Ace Watanasuparp and his cousin Chai Huadwattana, who together own Klong, Aceluck, Aura Thai, Q2, Sookk, and Room Service. Here, Ace and Chai are moving beyond Thai — traditional noodle dishes from around Asia get slight refinements, such as spicy lemongrass kalbi short rib and poached egg with crispy shallots and the soba in the laksa.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu