Mon, 11:30am-11pm; Tue-Wed, 11:30am-midnight; Thu-Fri, 11:30am-1am; Sat, 10am-1am; Sun, 10am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Classic NY
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Vesey St. to Canal St., Broadway to West St.
- Order Delivery with odeondelivery.com
Here you are, and you cannot say that the terrain is entirely unfamiliar, although the details are fuzzy. Have you been here before (1986?), or is the Odeon—with its chrome, its banquettes, its late-night people-watching—so famous from its roles in Bright Lights, Big City, “Page Six,” and New York’s collective memory that you feel instantly like a regular (well, unless the hostess chides you for being late). Suppress the urge for an aperitif of Bolivian Marching Powder and sip a minty Tabini martini instead, followed by anything from a platter of oysters to moules frites, washed down with, say, a Pinot Noir from the extensive list of half-bottles, perfect if you don’t feel like sharing. And after all, this is all about you, isn’t it?Brunch
Sat.-Sun., 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s