Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
This venue is closed.
This calm little East Village bistro produces a host of dishes that, while not mind-bendingly exotic, achieve a good balance of strong Asian flavors and Western presentation. O.G. offers up to ten dumplings—from pan-fried shrimp and leek to steamed curried beef with a balsamic vinegar and soy dipping sauce. With the exception of the dependably crowd-pleasing five-spice roast chicken, entrées aren’t quite as snackable. For dessert: more dumplings—this time filled with Asian pear and served with litchi ice cream.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu