Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 23rd St.
- Online Ordering
27th St.-38th St. (FDR to Sixth Ave); 18th St.-28th St. (FDR to Sixth Ave.)
This venue is closed.
Bhatti Indian Grill owner Gaurav Anand and Tamarind Tribeca chef Peter Beck serve street food from north and south India. Cheap eatsters will want to note that prices top out at $10 — and there's even a 99-cent menu. Look for dishes like roti rolls, Beck's signature samosa chaat, or a lamb Madras curry roll.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods