Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 23rd St.
- Online Ordering
27th St.-38th St. (FDR to Sixth Ave); 18th St.-28th St. (FDR to Sixth Ave.)
This venue is closed.
Bhatti Indian Grill owner Gaurav Anand and Tamarind Tribeca chef Peter Beck serve street food from north and south India. Cheap eatsters will want to note that prices top out at $10 — and there's even a 99-cent menu. Look for dishes like roti rolls, Beck's signature samosa chaat, or a lamb Madras curry roll.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu