Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 23rd St.
- Online Ordering
27th St.-38th St. (FDR to Sixth Ave); 18th St.-28th St. (FDR to Sixth Ave.)
This venue is closed.
Bhatti Indian Grill owner Gaurav Anand and Tamarind Tribeca chef Peter Beck serve street food from north and south India. Cheap eatsters will want to note that prices top out at $10 — and there's even a 99-cent menu. Look for dishes like roti rolls, Beck's signature samosa chaat, or a lamb Madras curry roll.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More