- READER REVIEWS
Old Town Hot Pot
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Jenny Fu and her Beijing-born husband, An, are co-owners of the West Village branch of Grand Sichuan. That hasn’t stopped them from expanding north a few blocks with Old Town Hot Pot, which has a menu that includes add-ons like lamb leg and mashed flounder ball.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu