Sun-Thu, 10am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 10am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
G at Clinton-Washington Aves.; C at Lafayette Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
It hasn’t been easy keeping track of Johannes Sanzin. In the decade since he left Bouley, the ever-elusive chef has opened Pitchoune, Sanzin, 131 Duane, Bistro St. Mark’s, even a pair of budget-gourmet soup shops. These days, though, he’s in culinary semi-retirement, having traded the rigors and long hours of the kitchen for what he calls “paperwork” at Pequeña and Maggie Brown, the restaurants he co-owns with Chelsea Altman. With partner Dan DeMarti, they’ve added Olea, a Pan-Mediterranean taverna and raw bar, to their Brooklyn empire.Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Reservations are accepted for large parties only.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu