Mon-Thu, noon-2:30pm and 5:30pm-10pm; Fri-Sat, noon-2:30pm and 5:30pm-11:30pm; Sun, 5:30pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.; 1 at 18th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
14th St. to 34th St., Fifth Ave. to 11th Ave.
- Order Delivery with orderingonline.com
The sleek successor to Nam in Tribeca shares its precursor’s understatedly stylish aesthetic, not to mention most of its menu. It’s possible to find cheaper Vietnamese food, but none sparked with such consistently fresh, clean flavors and served in such casually chic environs. We seldom pass up the lemongrass-crusted tofu, but the diced monkfish and peanuts on a rice cracker, and the five-spiced baby back ribs, are both eminently worthwhile. The skill of the kitchen is most apparent in the selection of rolls, noticeably lighter and more delicate than most of the rice-paper-wrapped competition.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu