- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, noon-11pm; Sat-Sun, 5pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 50th St.; B, D, E at Seventh Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Chef
- Notable Wine List
- Design Standout
- Online Ordering
- Sake and Soju
- Full Bar
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Close enough to the Ed Sullivan Theater to guarantee some jokey mentions on the “Top Ten” list, this Japanese restaurant has an AvroKO design, fifteen sakes by the glass, and dishes like gold-leafed bluefin toro tartare, courtesy of chef-partner Eiji Takase, a veteran of Match, Iso, Yujin, Sushi Samba, and most recently, Shibuya at the MGM Grand.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GĂĽnter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama