- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, noon-11pm; Sat-Sun, 5pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 50th St.; B, D, E at Seventh Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Chef
- Notable Wine List
- Design Standout
- Online Ordering
- Sake and Soju
- Full Bar
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Close enough to the Ed Sullivan Theater to guarantee some jokey mentions on the “Top Ten” list, this Japanese restaurant has an AvroKO design, fifteen sakes by the glass, and dishes like gold-leafed bluefin toro tartare, courtesy of chef-partner Eiji Takase, a veteran of Match, Iso, Yujin, Sushi Samba, and most recently, Shibuya at the MGM Grand.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu