Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
- No Alcohol
40th St. to 50th St., First Ave. to Madison Ave.
This venue is closed.
There are many delicious creations at this bento-box-size shop dedicated to omusubi, the variously stuffed or topped rice balls that are the Japanese-fast-food equivalent of a pizza slice. The shop's more traditional–and portable–omusubi are triangular and filled with a modest amount of anything from spicy tuna rice bowl to pickled plums, before they're folded into a sheet of crisp seaweed that makes a handy, delicious wrapper.
Best of New York Awards
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl