Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
- No Alcohol
40th St. to 50th St., First Ave. to Madison Ave.
This venue is closed.
There are many delicious creations at this bento-box-size shop dedicated to omusubi, the variously stuffed or topped rice balls that are the Japanese-fast-food equivalent of a pizza slice. The shop's more traditional–and portable–omusubi are triangular and filled with a modest amount of anything from spicy tuna rice bowl to pickled plums, before they're folded into a sheet of crisp seaweed that makes a handy, delicious wrapper.
Best of New York Awards
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s