Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
- No Alcohol
40th St. to 50th St., First Ave. to Madison Ave.
This venue is closed.
There are many delicious creations at this bento-box-size shop dedicated to omusubi, the variously stuffed or topped rice balls that are the Japanese-fast-food equivalent of a pizza slice. The shop's more traditional–and portable–omusubi are triangular and filled with a modest amount of anything from spicy tuna rice bowl to pickled plums, before they're folded into a sheet of crisp seaweed that makes a handy, delicious wrapper.
Best of New York Awards
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?