Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Homemade focaccia, which arrives at the table shortly after you do, is the first sign that One83 has soul. The bread is a useful reference point too because, at first glance, it's hard to discern from the surrounding scene just what kind of food One83 serves—the spacious, contemporary design, with smart pendant lighting over the bar, offers few clues. Then a peek at the menu points you to Liguria. Gnocchi is light and actually tastes like potato with an aromatic, balanced pesto; ravioli alla Masala is served with a mushroom-intense sauce; and carpaccio di Manza comes with piquant baby arugula and Parmesan that's deepened with the slightest, earthy suggestion of truffle. A variety of seating options—sidewalk tables, barstools, tables, and banquettes plus a large, covered patio in the back with both ceiling fans and gas heaters—accommodates all sorts in all weathers.Extra
BYOB is permitted, though a $20 corkage fee applies. Half portions of pasta are also available.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu