- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Classic NY
- Good for Groups
This venue is closed.
Alan Stillman and designer Adam Tihany's rewiring of the Plaza's Edwardian Room has given that grand space a splash of color, with walls stained caramel and chandeliers clad with huge scarlet lampshades, and the whimsical menu includes a pepper-crusted ahi tuna and grilled lamb chops with sausage and taboulleh. The mosaic floors and ceiling remain untouched, and the view of Central Park is as charming as ever.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu