- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Thu, 5:30pm-11pm and Sun, noon-3:30pm; Fri-Sat, 5:30pm-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Chef-owner Onju Ha tampers inventively with Italian tradition, serving chanterelle ravioli with beet sauce and tofu cream, making gnocchi out of purple Peruvian potatoes, and featuring Fair Trade and organic ingredients on a menu that comes off as healthy, but not oppressively so.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu