- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Good news for Italian-food-loving insomniacs suffering from celiac disease (or, really, any Upper East Sider who finds himself waking up in the middle of the night feeling a little peckish). Opus, the pizzeria-gelateria-ristorante from Giuseppe Lentini (late of Tini's and before that Lentini), will serve its gluten-free pastas and pizzas until 5 a.m. seven days a week. Why, exactly, we’re not sure, but it may have something to do with the pizzaiolo's having to be there to make the dough anyway, so why not? To live up to its name, Opus will also cater to those unallergic to wheat or grains, as well as non-insomniacs, with a raw bar, a bar-food menu, signature cocktails, and a wide range of salads, appetizers, and entrées that run the gamut from roasted wild striped bass to a grilled veal chop. All this and dairy-free frozen desserts, too.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up