Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.; 1 at Houston St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Raw-vegan food and juice purveyors Organic Avenue are on the move again. In 2011 the company quietly unveiled a location at 156 Sullivan Street in Soho. It's been a busy year for the brand, which opened a sprawling headquarters and event space in late 2009, followed in close succession by locations all over the city, including in the West Village, on the Upper West Side, a pop-up in the Hamptons, and in Chelsea. "I think New York is discovering that there’s an option for fresh, live, organic, vegan food," co-owner Doug Evans told us, mentioning that he'd like to have a presence in every neighborhood where there's interest. (He'll expand outside the city soon, when a permanent location opens up on Long Island.)
The Sullivan Street shop offers the company's cold-pressed glass-bottled juices, available à la carte or as one of four "Love" cleanses (in case you need to recover from all that pork). You'll also find raw-vegan entrees like salads, sunflower falafel, and portabello wraps.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu