The Organic Grill
Mon-Thu, noon-10pm; Fri, noon-11pm; Sat, 10am-11pm; Sun, 10am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.; L at First Ave.; 6 at Astor Pl.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Grand St. to 23rd St., FDR Dr. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
You want to eat healthy, but you’re allergic to “health food.” Not a problem at this East Village café where locally grown produce and artisan ingredients make up dishes like black-bean-and-roasted-peppers quesadilla with cashew sour cream. Even the coffee is organic and shade-grown.Recommended Dishes
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More