The Organic Grill
Mon-Thu, noon-10pm; Fri, noon-11pm; Sat, 10am-11pm; Sun, 10am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.; L at First Ave.; 6 at Astor Pl.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Grand St. to 23rd St., FDR Dr. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
You want to eat healthy, but you’re allergic to “health food.” Not a problem at this East Village café where locally grown produce and artisan ingredients make up dishes like black-bean-and-roasted-peppers quesadilla with cashew sour cream. Even the coffee is organic and shade-grown.Recommended Dishes
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GĂĽnter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama