The Organic Grill
Mon-Thu, noon-10pm; Fri, noon-11pm; Sat, 10am-11pm; Sun, 10am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.; L at First Ave.; 6 at Astor Pl.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Grand St. to 23rd St., FDR Dr. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
You want to eat healthy, but you’re allergic to “health food.” Not a problem at this East Village café where locally grown produce and artisan ingredients make up dishes like black-bean-and-roasted-peppers quesadilla with cashew sour cream. Even the coffee is organic and shade-grown.Recommended Dishes
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu