Mon-Thu, noon-3pm and 4:30pm-10:45pm; Fri-Sat, noon-3pm and 4:30pm-11:45pm; Sun, 1pm-10:45pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Bergen St.
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
2nd Pl. to State St., Nevins St. to Columbia St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Face it: The combination box reigns. For a reasonable price, you get to choose two entrées—among them sushi (among the best in Brooklyn), vegetable tempura, and chicken teriyaki—plus a California roll, white rice, and soup or a rather pedestrian salad. Add a violet roll (Alaska king crab, shrimp, caviar and asparagus), and an order of edamame, and you've got a great, if pricey, dinner for two.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu