- READER REVIEWS
Oslo Coffee Roasters
Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm; Sat-Sun, 8am-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
- Outdoor Dining
- No Alcohol
Though the name suggests this chain was brewed overseas, it's actually a homegrown Brooklyn enterprise.Note
Oslo closes at 6 p.m. during winter months.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More