- READER REVIEWS
Oslo Coffee Roasters
Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm; Sat-Sun, 8am-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
- Outdoor Dining
- No Alcohol
Though the name suggests this chain was brewed overseas, it's actually a homegrown Brooklyn enterprise.Note
Oslo closes at 6 p.m. during winter months.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations