- READER REVIEWS
Oslo Coffee Roasters
Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm; Sat-Sun, 8am-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
- Outdoor Dining
- No Alcohol
Though the name suggests this chain was brewed overseas, it's actually a homegrown Brooklyn enterprise.Note
Oslo closes at 6 p.m. during winter months.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl