- READER REVIEWS
Oslo Coffee Roasters
Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm; Sat-Sun, 8am-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
- Outdoor Dining
- No Alcohol
Though the name suggests this chain was brewed overseas, it's actually a homegrown Brooklyn enterprise.Note
Oslo closes at 6 p.m. during winter months.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu