Osteria al Doge
Mon, 11:30am-11pm; Tue-Thu, 11:30am-11:30pm; Fri, 11:30am-midnight; Sat, 11am-midnight; Sun, 11am-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 42nd St.-Bryant Park; 1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Theater District
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
39th St. to 49th St., Madison Ave. to Ninth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Theatergoers looking to catch a quick and satisfying bite before the show will appreciate the Northern Italian flair of Osteria al Doge. This Venetian-inflected eatery offers specialty pasta, seafood, and risotto dishes all served with delicious homemade focaccia. The lunch menu includes plenty of colorful salads, though it's best to avoid the prime midday hours when the ambience is compromised by a wave of corporate types. Those looking for the same menu in a less crowded environment should visit Doge's sister restaurant, Osteria Laguna, just a few blocks away.Recommended Dishes
Bruschetta, $6-$9; octopus salad, $16; seafood linguine, $22; ravioli with ricotta and fresh spinach, $19
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella