Sun and Wed-Thu, 4pm-11pm; Fri-Sat, 4pm-midnight; Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.; 1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Wine List
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The intersection of Seventh Avenue South and West 10th Street has become something of a tapas hot spot. Besides Tasca, there's Ostia, where small plates like ham croquettes and Asturian beans and clams range from $6 to $14 and the all-Spanish wine list uses descriptors like "new world dandy" and "a smooth operator."
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu