Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 23rd St.; N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
In the former Flatiron premises of Follonico, Neapolitan chef Salvatore Esposito, who cooked most recently at La Pizza Fresca, continues to ply his traditional buffalo mozzarella and San Marzano tomato pizza trade. Should one ever tire of authentic Neapolitan-style pies—an unlikely scenario—there's plenty of seafood and other mostly southern-Italian fare.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu