- READER REVIEWS
Mon.-Thu., noon-midnight; Fri.-Sat., noon-2 a.m.; Sun., noon-11 p.m.
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; L at Third Ave.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
San Antonio has its puffy taco; Otto’s, whose chef and owner both hail from L.A., has its off-menu Gorgon, made from a supersize portion of excellent house masa that’s fried to order, then stuffed with carne asada, guacamole, chopped onion, cilantro, and a drizzle of serrano crema. It’s one of the best tacos in town.Recommended Dishes
Related StoriesFeatured In
Cheap Eats 2014: The 101 Best (New) Cheap Eats, Ranked (7/1/14) Recommended Dishes
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu