- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
A lovable little joint that’s changed names and menus a couple times already this past year. In its current mango-walled, lime-boothed incarnation, it covers all the familiar bases, from satés and spring rolls to pick-your-protein curries. Steer your attention to the specials menu insert, though, for novelties like the young peppercorns on the vine that garnish a bony catfish curry ($8), and an herb-strewn, blackfish-flaked salad ($13).
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu