This venue is closed.
With its backyard-barbecue vibe and spacious leafy deck, Pacifico feels much farther than half a block from the Smith Street fray. Former owner Jimmy Mamary (of Patois, Schnäck, and Gowanus Yacht Club fame) built the place on a lot once used for parking off-duty frankfurter carts, but the “glorified taco stand” menu (flank-steak fajitas, chile rellenos, and chorizo skewers) doesn’t conjure up any dirty-water-dog ghosts.Recommended Dishes
Flank steak fajitas, $13.50
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s