This venue is closed.
With its backyard-barbecue vibe and spacious leafy deck, Pacifico feels much farther than half a block from the Smith Street fray. Former owner Jimmy Mamary (of Patois, Schnäck, and Gowanus Yacht Club fame) built the place on a lot once used for parking off-duty frankfurter carts, but the “glorified taco stand” menu (flank-steak fajitas, chile rellenos, and chorizo skewers) doesn’t conjure up any dirty-water-dog ghosts.Recommended Dishes
Flank steak fajitas, $13.50
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu