This venue is closed.
As the SoHo dining scene becomes ever more high-strung, it's nice to know you don't have to flee the neighborhood entirely to find someplace mellow. Palacinka, the laid-back creperie with better-than-usual flea-market decor (not a Pastis bottle in sight) and zero-attitude service, is a refuge for SoHo cafe lovers. The buckwheat crepe with ham, Gruyere and egg is simple, tasty fare. To be truly unwound, try the sweet chestnut or banana-and-nutella filled crepes.Recommended Dishes
Ham, gruyere and egg crepe, $8.50; banana and nutella crepe, $6.50
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s