This venue is closed.
As the SoHo dining scene becomes ever more high-strung, it's nice to know you don't have to flee the neighborhood entirely to find someplace mellow. Palacinka, the laid-back creperie with better-than-usual flea-market decor (not a Pastis bottle in sight) and zero-attitude service, is a refuge for SoHo cafe lovers. The buckwheat crepe with ham, Gruyere and egg is simple, tasty fare. To be truly unwound, try the sweet chestnut or banana-and-nutella filled crepes.Recommended Dishes
Ham, gruyere and egg crepe, $8.50; banana and nutella crepe, $6.50
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella