Mon-Thu, 5:30pm-11pm; Fri-Sat, 5:30pm-2am; Sun, 11am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.; F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Chef
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Chef/owner Aarón Sanchez is the son of Zarela Martinez, and with Paladar he’s done for Lower East Side foodies what his mother did for their older, uptown counterparts: created a colorful, lively circus of a restaurant that’s equal parts serious cooking and serious partying. Seafood is the standout on Sanchez’s bold pan-Latino menu. The bar in front is always packed, and with good reason: the house specialty drinks, like a tangy mojito, are killer.Brunch
Sun., 11 a.m.—4 p.m.
Daily, 4 p.m.—7 p.m.
For the record, "paladar" means "palate" in Spanish.
Pan roasted market fish, $18; grilled steak, $19
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More