Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Classic NY
- Notable Wine List
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
When the Palm was just a red-sauce hangout for neighborhood newspapermen (and a few Lois Lanes), one of the owners would run up the street to the butcher for steak if some Hearst biggies insisted on meat. Well, none of us is exactly in desperate need of carb-and-fat overload, but who can refuse the Palm’s sensational sirloin slab? What a shock: broccoli (in an ideal state of cooked-but-not-too) and cottage fries-chips, actually hot and well seasoned. Did I say huge? Everything is huge. "Our veal parmigiana hangs over the plate," boasts the waiter.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations