Mon-Fri, noon-10pm; Sat-Sun, 5pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Business Lunch
- Classic NY
- Notable Wine List
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
When the Palm was just a red-sauce hangout for neighborhood newspapermen (and a few Lois Lanes), one of the owners would run up the street to the butcher for steak if some Hearst biggies insisted on meat. Well, none of us is exactly in desperate need of carb-and-fat overload, but who can refuse the Palm’s sensational sirloin slab? What a shock: broccoli (in an ideal state of cooked-but-not-too) and cottage fries-chips, actually hot and well seasoned. Did I say huge? Everything is huge. "Our veal parmigiana hangs over the plate," boasts the waiter.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu