Pan Latin Cafe
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Kids' Menu
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
State St. to Canal St., FDR Dr. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
This neighborhoody spot has a Latino soul and a Pottery Barn aesthetic, and is so close to Stuyvesant High School it should offer a meal plan—and so close to Hudson River Park it should pack picnic baskets. Tropical batidos, arroz con pollo, and a Spanish artisanal-cheese plate are on the menu. But the real draw is the array of fresh-baked sweet and savory breads, which elevate the sandwiches into something special. The classic Cubano is terrific; the medianoche, even better.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s