- READER REVIEWS
Caffè Pane e Cioccolato
This venue is closed.
This innocuous old shoe of a Greenwich Village café has taken on a new identity: On Saturday nights it morphs into Caffè Taci—the reincarnation of a Morningside Heights institution best known as a training ground for aspiring opera singers. Weekend talent aside, the real diva is the new Abbruzzese chef and her excellent, unusual pastas.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu