- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
In its expanded location, the beloved Euro-Japanese bakery now has a glassed-in prep kitchen so it can turn out sushi, salads, and other prepared food in addition to the usual array of goods baked on premises: danishes, croissants, biscotti, strawberry shortcake, cheese rolls, corn-and-cheese rolls, bread loaves, melon pans ... and there’s also tiramisu, pudding, tuna sandwiches, a variety of teas, espresso drinks, and so on. The main design feature of the bright, clean interior is a pitched ceiling built from the wood also used on the façade.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu