Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; L at First Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Notable Wine List
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Delancey St. to 14th St., Ave. D to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Rustic-chic Paprika fills a niche all its own on St. Mark’s Place—an earthy, authentic Northern Italian spot, rich in flavor and friendly service. From the candles and warm red hues to the peasant country food, it’s genuine and unpretentious; they keep things simple and they do them right. The homey recipes hail from the Valtellina region (the Italian-Swiss border) and include buckwheat tagliatelle with cabbage, as well as spaetzle with kale and Brussels sprouts. If that’s not enough enticement, there’s also a $20 early prix-fixe dinner, which includes an appetizer and main course.Prix Fixe Menu
Daily, 4 p.m.—6 p.m., two-courses, $20Recommended Dishes
Pappardelle with braised oxtail ragu, $18
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations