Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; L at First Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Notable Wine List
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Delancey St. to 14th St., Ave. D to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Rustic-chic Paprika fills a niche all its own on St. Mark’s Place—an earthy, authentic Northern Italian spot, rich in flavor and friendly service. From the candles and warm red hues to the peasant country food, it’s genuine and unpretentious; they keep things simple and they do them right. The homey recipes hail from the Valtellina region (the Italian-Swiss border) and include buckwheat tagliatelle with cabbage, as well as spaetzle with kale and Brussels sprouts. If that’s not enough enticement, there’s also a $20 early prix-fixe dinner, which includes an appetizer and main course.Prix Fixe Menu
Daily, 4 p.m.—6 p.m., two-courses, $20Recommended Dishes
Pappardelle with braised oxtail ragu, $18
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu