Mon, 7:45am-4:30pm; Tue-Fri, 7:45am-11pm; Sat 10am-11pm; Sun 10am-7:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
- Beer and Wine Only
Everyone’s idea of paradise is different. For Venice-born Alessandra Veronese, it’s homemade tiramisu in six different flavors. That’s the specialty of her café Paradiso, La Casa del Tiramisu. In addition to the namesake dish (available in a classic mascarpone-enriched, coffee-and-Marsala-soaked rendition, plus amaretto, chocolate, apple-raisin, strawberry, and banana-chocolate), Veronese serves panini, cookies, and coffee. It’s a simpler menu than she once offered at La Casalinga, the pocket-size East Village pasta parlor where her tiramisu built a fan base before it closed.Note
$10 credit card minimum.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu