- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Before it morphed into a full-fledged bistro, Paradou was a casual purveyor of rustic panini and crêpes. That simple spirit lives on in the restaurant’s spawned Essex Street Market outpost, where chef David Shemesh revives the greatest hits from Paradou’s old menu. Foremost among them is the signature pressed sandwich, a tangy assemblage of duck rillettes with roasted tomatoes and capers, and prepared foods like ratatouille and cassoulet.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda ‚ÄčFinally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight