- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Before it morphed into a full-fledged bistro, Paradou was a casual purveyor of rustic panini and crêpes. That simple spirit lives on in the restaurant’s spawned Essex Street Market outpost, where chef David Shemesh revives the greatest hits from Paradou’s old menu. Foremost among them is the signature pressed sandwich, a tangy assemblage of duck rillettes with roasted tomatoes and capers, and prepared foods like ratatouille and cassoulet.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu