- READER REVIEWS
Parish & Co.
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.; C, E at 23rd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Daily
- Notable Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
A superb if undersung disciple of the small-plate school, this smart, globally inspired kitchen makes it easy to eat well and inexpensively, provided you dodge the odd pricey pitfall or two. Almost everything comes in tasting and sharing portions; stick to the former, tack on some warm ricotta crostini and grilled flowering chives, and you’ve got yourself a feast. The tahini-dressed cabbage salad, sesame-seeded soba noodles, and luscious double-cut lamb rack (for a chop you won’t want to share) merit unqualified praise, and the fluke seviche gets its unique brand of tart heat from grapefruit and horseradish. The menu’s all over the map, but the farmstead cheeses are all American and first-rate, especially Cypress Grove’s award-winning Midnight Moon.Recommended Dishes
Ricotta crostini, $5; grilled flowering chives, $5; double-cut lamb rack, $14
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu