Park Slope Restaurant
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G, R at Fourth Ave.-9th St.
- Classic NY
- Kids' Menu
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
25th St. to President St., Prospect Park West to Second Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
The pink-and-teal marbleized paint job and the nature-scene posters on the walls place this joint squarely in the mid-eighties. So does the traditional diner menu, with burgers and shakes, chicken souvlaki, shrimp parmigiana, and burritos—and weekly specials like roast chicken on Wednesdays and Salisbury steak on Thursdays. But be warned: Though advertised as serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, don’t expect to settle into a booth or a counter stool with a BLT after a few rounds at the nearby pub. The kitchen closes at 9pm.Recommended Dishes
Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich, $4.25
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu