Mon-Wed, 11:30am-midnight; Thu, 11:30am-1am; Fri, 11:30am-4am; Sat, 10am-4am; Sun, 10am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Singles Scene
- Design Standout
- Teen Appeal
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
The menu has unexpected highlights (wood-oven pizza, roasted kohlrabi salad, octopus stew), but this place is happy to be a surround-sound-and-light show, a Boscobel for downtown. Hint: If the word Area, with a capital A, sparks fond nocturnal memories, hail a cab down here now.Weddings
This 7,800-square-foot former taxi garage in Chelsea has three Asian-accented areas for wedding parties, including an outdoor garden oasis. Most couples opt for the third-floor penthouse with glass ceilings and an enclosed deck. Prices upon request.
Kitchen closes at 1 a.m. on the weekend.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu