- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
San Domenico owner Tony May's second foray into the world of flash-frozen fettuccine—the original was at the World Trade Center—should enlighten a lot of tourist taste buds. The concept: Choose from ten shapes of pasta and eight sauces, and it's yours in two minutes. It's not exactly San Domenico, but the pastas, the lively tomato sauces, and the remarkably fresh premade sandwiches handily surpassed our fast-food expectations. Plus, the luscious gelati alone are worth a trip.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu