Pasticceria and Gelateria
Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 23rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
Piedmontese mega-market Eataly opens its first North American branch in conjunction with Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich. The multi-floor, multi-restaurant culinary behemoth will include separate mini-restaurants devoted to meat, fish, vegetables, pasta and pizza, panini, espresso, gelato, salumi, cheeses — plus a rooftop brewpub. Batali will design the menus for each sub-venue, his first foray into menu design since Otto.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu