- READER REVIEWS
In terms of atmospherics, the Patio Café makes for a pleasant stadium-dining experience. It's got an outdoor location next to Arthur Ashe Stadium, dozens of umbrellas and leafy honey-locust trees, and, for many of the 200 seats, a good view of a giant video screen televising the big matches. Problem is, the food. It's pretty much a given that you're going to be overcharged for a meal at the U.S. Open, so the expensive cheeseburger and pedestrian chicken Caesar salad should come as no surprise. In some ways, you're better off treating the Patio Café as a dessert place or a bar: The Chocolate Brownie Sundae is big enough for two, and the Honey Deuce cocktail will snag you a commemorative glass.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument