- READER REVIEWS
In terms of atmospherics, the Patio Café makes for a pleasant stadium-dining experience. It's got an outdoor location next to Arthur Ashe Stadium, dozens of umbrellas and leafy honey-locust trees, and, for many of the 200 seats, a good view of a giant video screen televising the big matches. Problem is, the food. It's pretty much a given that you're going to be overcharged for a meal at the U.S. Open, so the expensive cheeseburger and pedestrian chicken Caesar salad should come as no surprise. In some ways, you're better off treating the Patio Café as a dessert place or a bar: The Chocolate Brownie Sundae is big enough for two, and the Honey Deuce cocktail will snag you a commemorative glass.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s