- READER REVIEWS
In terms of atmospherics, the Patio Café makes for a pleasant stadium-dining experience. It's got an outdoor location next to Arthur Ashe Stadium, dozens of umbrellas and leafy honey-locust trees, and, for many of the 200 seats, a good view of a giant video screen televising the big matches. Problem is, the food. It's pretty much a given that you're going to be overcharged for a meal at the U.S. Open, so the expensive cheeseburger and pedestrian chicken Caesar salad should come as no surprise. In some ways, you're better off treating the Patio Café as a dessert place or a bar: The Chocolate Brownie Sundae is big enough for two, and the Honey Deuce cocktail will snag you a commemorative glass.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu