This venue is closed.
After closing its decade-old Smith Street location, French standby Patois has made an unlikely move to the Little Italy strip. The bistro has found a handsome home in what used to be the back room of Grotta Azzurra. Playing today during a mid-afternoon spot check: ColtraneÂ’s Â“Giant Steps.Â” There are old standards on the menu (mussels, coq au vin, macaroni and cheese), hard liquor at the bar, and the really good news: The placeÂ’s brunch favorite, the duck-confit hash, is now on the lunch menu, priced at $9.95 just like all the other afternoon offerings (and available for delivery).Pre-Fixe Dinner
Three-course dinner served Tue.Â—Thu., from 5:30 p.m.Â—10:30 p.m.; $21
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu