Mon-Thu, 11am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-midnight; Sun, 11:30am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 116th St.
- Classic NY
- Full Bar
This beloved, ancient, way-uptown anchor of the pizza chainlet might be mildly trendified, with a few modish items like crème brûlée, but the waiters are still impatient and scold you if you change your mind. And the pizza tastes like childhood: For the purists, a big, crispy-edged margherita, cheese and tomato perfectly balanced. Cash, of course. Some customs are not easy to gentrify.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, Günter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama