- READER REVIEWS
P & B
This venue is closed.
Bob Radivojevic, formerly of Euzkadi, and Nesha Marjonovic, former chef-owner of the Upper East Side neighborhood spot Follow Me Café, are behind this “American tavern." As the name (short for Patty & Bun) implies, the menu includes its share of burgers. But not just any burgers—we’re talking monkfish burgers on house-baked buns, with double-smoked bacon and heirloom tomatoes. There are also steaks, oysters, and macaroni and cheese.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu